The Difference Between Web Design & Web Development
Refers to both the designing portion of the website and its usability. You can use various design programs such as Adobe Photoshop to create the layout and other visual elements of the website.
- Balance – It’s important for web designers to create a balanced layout and use large, dark colours and light, small, and lighter color elements. You have to use the right amount of colours to make it balance.
- Contrast – Designers look at contrasting sizes, textures, and shapes to define and draw attention to certain sections of the website.
- Emphasis – Emphasis is a design principle founded in the “highlighting” of certain important elements of the website layout.
- Consistency – Also called repetition or rhythm, consistency is a critical web design principle. Your navigation needs to be clean and consistent for visitors to navigate through your website easily.
- Unity – Organize information and group them by their categories.
What is a Result Driven Website Design?
A result-driven website drives traffic, leads & sales.
A website is a place where you sell your products and services. To make it a profitable business, web design, user experience (UX), user interface (UI), and marketing strategy must be taken into consideration.
Having content relevancy and quality
Articles that go deeper into the topic and provide value to the reader are always preferred. Adding visual content makes reading more engaging and also increases ranking. The more the main content, the better a site will rank.
Having a Reputation
The reputation of content creators should be valid. If the information given is difficult to come by, it hurts the E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) and consequently the SEO ranking of a site. So you have to make sure your content is valid enough to be trustworthy.