What is SME?
SME is short for the term Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. They are businesses that maintain funds, resources, or a number of employees below a certain point. The definitions of SME is different for each country. Generally, for Singapore, it is defined as companies with an annual turnover of less than S$100M, or employ less than 200 workers.
Guide to making an SME website
- Choose a good authentic domain name for your website.
- Get a website hosting. You can buy a premium or use a free website hosting.
- Install WordPress.
- Make sure you create good, clear, and relevant content for your website.
- Choose perfect templates or buy premium based on your site designs.
- Add in more features or tools to your website by using extensions or add-ons.
- Improve your WordPress skills by using the resources given.
Tips on making a perfect domain name for your SME website
You want a domain name that perfectly suits your small business and at the same time one that can be easily found and promoted.
- Keeping the name, short, simple, and also make it easy to pronounce.
- Make the keywords such as you can promote your business and it says what it has to offer in a glance.
- You can add a geographical location next to the domain name. This has a saying that it increases your domain’s visibility in the search result.
Some of the best website builder for SME
- Constant Contact
Are you Interested?
Do contact us for any inquiries.